Sunday, May 25, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by Shanna to answer these questions. I'll do it, even though I hate these things....

1.) What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was 16, and probably eager to get to the end of my sophomore year of high school. I had recently gotten my drivers license and spent most my time with some sort of cheer leading activity.
2.) 5 things on my to do list today?
* Go to church *Do TONS of laundry *continue Spring cleaning *take long walk w/ Brooklyn *Go to an help set up for Kate's party
3.) Snacks I enjoy?
*Chips and Dip *Ice cream *sugar free chocolate pudding *nuts *anything else chocolate
4.) Things I'd do if I was a millionaire?
*travel * buy a bigger house *have 4 kids (HA!) * Buy vacation homes *Buy a huge motor-home
5.) Places I've lived?
Long Beach and B-town

I tag: Nobody, everyone I know that blogs has been tagged

No comments: