Why!? Why does time have to go by so fast?! It seems like just yesterday Dylan was a cuddly newborn. Time has gone by WAY faster with Dylan than it did with Brooklyn. Maybe it's the busyness of having 2 kids. Whatever it is, I don't like it!!
We celebrated his birthday at the park with family and friends. Blog to follow soon.
Here's a list of the fun things Dylan is doing these days...
- He started walking right at 11 months so he has it mastered.
- He attempts to run and I love it.
- He still crawls if he wants to get somewhere really fast. I love watching his little booty shake back and forth.
- He points at everything.
- He walks around with something in both hands and his mouth all of the time.
- He destroys EVERYTHING he comes across. If he walks by a table with stuff on it he'll turn around and make sure everything is off the table and then he moves on. He truly is a baby tornado.
- He's still not the best eater of solid foods. But we're doing better. Cherrios have been added to his diet and he doesn't gag anymore.
- His vocabulary consists of Dada, Mama, Uh Oh, Oww (which is says really loud and really high pitched), he attempts to say Brookie (Ba-k), wow, hi, bye bye and hey.
- He sleeps through the night most nights.
- He has a low raspy voice but can scream like a girl.
- He still LOVES his mommy:)
- He has the most gorgeous curly hair. Daddy wants to cut it but he's gonna have to fight me first!
- He has his own sign language when he wants to nurse. He hits the back of his hand to his forehead. Not sure where this came from exactly.
- He loves to pound on stuff and he does it REALLY hard.
- He doesn't like people in his face and he's not afraid to push you away if you get too close.
- He signs "more".
- He still only has 2 little bottom teeth.
- He's 22 pounds even and is at the 50th percentile. Not sure about his height.