Sunday, October 30, 2011
I wasn't planning on doing another post only 1 month after Dylan turned one but I feel like he's changed so much in the last month that I had to write about it. The learning and growing just goes so quickly at this age!!
Here's a list of new things from the last month.
- He got his 3rd tooth. Unfortunately, it is his top right outer incisor. Just like his big sister. What's with my "vampire" babies??
- He walks super fast now. Not quite running but he's pretty darn close.
- He points and signs "more" all the time.
- He barks when you ask what the doggy says and growls when you ask what the bear says.
- He's been doing this for a while now but I don't think I mentioned it in the past blogs. When I say "Dylan it's time for ni-night" he walks to his room.
- He loves to put small objects into things. This makes it even harder to find objects he "misplaces".
- He just started saying "baby". I LOVE it. He was doing his sign language for nursing and saying "oh baby" it was SO cute!
- The separation anxiety has begun. Hopefully it's short lived.
- He gained 9 ounces in the last month.
Complete devastation when we took his stick away. That face just breaks my heart!