Friday, November 14, 2008

Silly Day

Today we stayed home ALL day. Not something we do often. I had a ton of laundry to do and kinda left Brooklyn to do her own thing. She got bored at times but for the most part kept herself pretty busy. She also cracked me up throughout the day. I captured most of the funny moments on camera. At one point I looked outside to check on her and she was there in the middle of the grass with Maddie. It was funny because Maddie was just minding her own business chewing on her bone and Brook was sitting on her back. What a good dog!! Unfortunately I didn't get out there in time to take a picture:(
Here are a couple of moments I did catch.

She had more fun on this now than when she was actually small enough to use it.



I thought she was out of hiding spots in the house, but alas, there was one more! I think this was the most surprising of them all. I didn't even know she could get it opened.




**Side Note**
Here are a couple cute videos of cousin time.

No comments: