Monday, April 6, 2009

Growth Spurt

I feel like Brooklyn's been growing right before my eyes the last month or so. So this morning I decided to weigh and measure her and plot her on a growth chart. I prefer to do this task myself, instead of having her pediatrician do it. He doesn't mind. When we go in he asks, "So what's her weight and height?" OCD some might say. I just say involved:)

I was right! In the last 2 months or so she's gained 10 oun
ces and grew over and inch!! She's now 23 lbs. 13oz. and 32.5 inches. That places her at about 30th percentile for height and a little under 20th percentile for weight. Typical toddler build I'd say. Looks like she's not going to be getting any height from her daddy, but I can still hope.

Some cute pics of her enjoying the beautiful weather yesterday.....

2 comments:

lauren and brad said...

Those pics are priceless. Love the one of the water hose...she is so darn cute!

Anonymous said...

She is the cutest!