Thursday, November 5, 2009

Where did she go?!?!

Somebody has invaded our home over the last few weeks. She looks just like Brooklyn, but it's not her. She no longer wakes up w/ a huge smile, she seems to be glaring more than smiling, her favorite word is "no" and she can cry at the drop of a hat. Who is this child?!? Where did my fun-loving, easy-going, always happy baby go? I want her back!

These are the looks I get at least 20 times a day. See?? It looks like her, doesn't it? But it's not.


At least she can still make me laugh. I think she's gonna be one of those kids. You know, the strange one that dresses herself for school. Her favorite new outfit is her Christmas sleeper from last year, rain boots and her koala backpack.


I really shouldn't complain. Even though she does seem to be going through some kind of evil phase, she really is a good girl:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it weird that when she looks naughty or sassy she looks like Curt... Just sayin'.

-ber

Sarah Ireland said...

love the outfit amd faces...