Thursday, May 20, 2010

Have I mentioned that I'm preggo???

We haven't decided on a name so Curt has picked a temporary one, "Tomahawk". Nice.
So today was Tomahawk's 20 week ultra sound. Everything looked good and we can be sure that's he is, in fact, a boy! We had a 12.5 week one and they said boy but it was so early that I had trouble banking on it:)

The tech was able to get some pretty good profile shots and even one with him trying to suck his thumb.


It was hard to get a good shot of the "boy evidence". But he made his daddy proud:)

6 comments:

lauren and brad said...

Congrats Brenna! I'm so so so super excited for you! As you know...I love little boys! :)

Kat said...

I am so excited for your family, and I can't wait to meet your little man!

amber said...

Sooo excited for you three!!! Cant wait to meet "Tomahawk"!

Michelle said...

Hi Brenna!

Shanna told me about the baby ... as a mom of 5 boys I must say - CONGRATULATIONS! And you will love being a mom of a sweet little boy.

Enjoy these last days!
Michelle Eastman
(www.theeastmanchronicles.blogspot.com)

Emily Marie said...

this is fabulous!! WOW a little boy! How exciting, congrats!!! There is no denying that is a boy indeed! He'll love this picture when he's grown!

Andi said...

Yay, that is exciting news!!! congrats on your little boy. Hope you are feeling better now that you are half way done. Take care.