Sunday, July 4, 2010

4th of July Weekend

This blog is a little over due. At least it's still July!! We had a great 4th of July weekend. We kicked off the weekend by going to the beach with Auntie Shanna, Kate, Luke and Nana. Brooklyn had a great time.






The evening of the 4th we went over to the Nichols' house for some BBQ and to walk down to the beach to watch the fireworks. I didn't get any pictures of the beach but the kiddos had a great time running around waiting for the show to start. We had a pretty good view of the fireworks from the Queen Mary.

Their patio made a perfect setting for some cute pictures of Brooklyn and Teagan. I think they like each other:)






After dinner Amber had cookies ready for the girls to decorate. I think Brooklyn liked eating them a little more than decorating them:)



4 comments:

StacyD said...

Too cute! No blog guilt allowed preggers, though I do love seeing me some pics! :)

StacyD said...

Too cute! No blog guilt allowed preggers, though I do love seeing me some pics! :)

ThE nIcHoLs FaMiLy said...

they had so much fun!

lauren and brad said...

these pics are so cute! so cute! wished we lived at the beach! how's the bump?