Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Dylan James

Thursday, September 30th at 8:09am Dylan James entered the world! Everything went great and he weighed a whopping 9 pounds and measured 20 inches. No wonder I was so uncomfortable toward the end of the pregnancy. Being born 5 days early really spared me some discomfort!
What a chunk!! He did lose some of it after a couple days but he still has a couple of chins:)

He's been content since the beginning. So far he still is, we will see...

He did really well from the beginning with APGARS of 9/9. He was brought to me in recovery within an hour and nursed all on his own. It was amazing. He's been a great eater since.

Proud Daddy!

After a couple of days to recover we had some visitors....
Nana & Grandpa

Auntie Shanna & Auntie Amanda

Grammy & Papa

Auntie Danelle


Bapa, Uncle John & Auntie Kari

Amber & Noelle

Uncle Matt & Auntie Dawn came, but he was too busy eating. So we weren't able to get them in a picture.
Everybody loved him!!

Brookie came to see him Saturday. I'm not really sure what she thought about the whole thing. She seemed excited but confused. She kept saying that baby brother was out of mommy's tummy and that she wanted to hold her. (She doesn't exactly have her pronouns figured out yet.) She also mentioned that she wanted to go in my tummy now. Here we go!



I LOVE this video!! She looks so concerned when he cries and wants to feed him. She's been talking about feeding him for a while and she was ready to do it!

Going home!! I wasn't able to get a great shot of him in his "going home" outfit, but you get the point.

4 comments:

lauren and brad said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Oh Brenna he is just perfect! Thank you so much for posting these pics because I have been dying to see him! He is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

WELCOME DYLAN! I can't wait to meet you!!!!!!!

C.B. Michaels said...

He is so ADORABLE!!!!! Gabby was watching the video's with me, she says..."I go her house mommy, I play with girl! You get your tummy with a baby mommy. Aaaawe baby so cute! gochigooo." Congratulations again hunny. So excited to hear the stories of brooklyn adapting to her new baby :)

the girl in the red shoes said...

Congratulations Brenna! He is adorable!