Sunday, November 21, 2010

Bath Time

Since I was on my own this weekend I decided to give the kiddos a bath together for the first time. Brooklyn was SO excited and loved it. Dylan always loves his bath but is usually very calm and serious. He was all smiles this time. Brooklyn was very careful not to splash and made sure that he was under the water enough so he wouldn't get cold.






She kept kissing his tummy and toes the whole time. So cute!

Check out his rolls!! I love it!


So cute and cuddly in his towel:)



3 comments:

ThE nIcHoLs FaMiLy said...

I love it! Teagan just made me play the video for her 3 times and was laughing at silly brooklyn :)

April Boyer Modern Handmade said...

Love his cute little smile! And those rolls!!!!

lauren and brad said...

oh my brenna~ he is too cute! it is making me miss my des when he was a plump little baby!

hasn't bathtime just taken on a whole new entertainment! :)