Monday, December 6, 2010

2010 Christmas Pageant

Sunday was Brooklyn's first time being in the church Christmas pageant. She has been talking about being an angel for weeks and was SO excited. Kate was also an angel and Luke was a horse. The 3 cousins seemed to have a lot of fun on stage together and put on quite a show. I wasn't sure how Brooklyn would do once she saw all the people in the audience. I had no expectations. That way, I wouldn't be disappointed if she decided she would rather just sit with us and watch. Well, that definitely was not the case. She made sure that she did not go unnoticed. She put herself right up in front. A couple of times I was afraid she'd fall off the stage!
I was able to get a few good pictures. Although, I had some trouble with the focus.

All ready to go to church.


Brooklyn looked a little confused when they first came out...




However, it didn't take long for her to inch her way to the front!


Kate did her best to keep Brookie and Luke in line. By the end she gave up.

Luke decided that being out in the front looked pretty fun, so he joined her.

Here Brookie is doing a little dance. She takes her "art" very seriously:)


So cute!


I know I'm biased but isn't she just one of the cutest angels you've ever seen!?

When the audience applauded at the end, her response proved that she thought everyone was there just to see her:)

2 comments:

Mary LeMonnier said...

All 3 of those kids had me cracking up last night! So cute! :)

Kat said...

She and Luke were the stars of the show (but don't tell Serena I said that). And did you see Serena's face in her hands as Brooklyn did her dance. SO FUNNY!!!