Saturday, April 30, 2011

7 Months!

Dylan is 7 months! It's amazing how much a baby can learn in such a short period of time. With a couple months of crawling under his belt he's now SUPER fast. With that, comes a lot of owies. His poor little forehead is covered in little bruises. He LOVES to climb. I often have to run over to him as he's climbing on one thing to get up to another. I can't keep him away from the stairs. He likes to climb up them and then turn around and take a header off of them. He's already fallen down them more times than Brooklyn has! If there's something dangerous in the room he'll find it. He's such a boy!

I decided to give baby food a try this month. I've been making it myself which has turned out to be not only easy but fun! He doesn't hate it but doesn't seem to love it either. So every few days we try a little bit. So far, he's had squash, sweet potatoes and pears. His favorite seems to be the sweet potatoes. He gagged on the pears:)


Just like Brooklyn he does not laugh easily. Once in a while he'll give out a tiny giggle or grunty laugh. He smiles constantly and always looks like he's about to bust up but doesn't. The other day Brooklyn really got him going in the bath. I'm SO glad I caught it on video!

Our impromptu 7 month photo shoot...




Look at that chub