Sunday, October 30, 2011

13 Months!

I wasn't planning on doing another post only 1 month after Dylan turned one but I feel like he's changed so much in the last month that I had to write about it.  The learning and growing just goes so quickly at this age!!
Here's a list of new things from the last month.
  • He got his 3rd tooth.  Unfortunately, it is his top right outer incisor.  Just like his big sister.  What's with my "vampire" babies??
  • He walks super fast now.  Not quite running but he's pretty darn close.
  • He points and signs "more" all the time.
  • He barks when you ask what the doggy says and growls when you ask what the bear says.
  • He's been doing this for a while now but I don't think I mentioned it in the past blogs.  When I say "Dylan it's time for ni-night" he walks to his room.
  • He loves to put small objects into things.  This makes it even harder to find objects he "misplaces".
  • He just started saying "baby".  I LOVE it.  He was doing his sign language for nursing and saying "oh baby" it was SO cute!
  • The separation anxiety has begun.  Hopefully it's short lived.
  • He gained 9 ounces in the last month.  
   Complete devastation when we took his stick away.  That face just breaks my heart!
  How could you say no to that face!  He was very happy when he got the stick back:)
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: