Sunday, November 13, 2011

More practice...

This blog just might turn into a record of all my practice sessions.  I'm determined to take better pictures so I torture my children at least 4 times a week by taking their pictures.  Brooklyn was a trooper today.  She sat pretty still so I didn't have to go grab my neighbors baby who can't crawl yet:)
 
 I had to get the pictures in between Dylan running in front of the camera.  Guess he helped me practice my speed:)
  He even sat still for a minute later in the day so I could get a couple...
 While I am learning to actually take better pictures I am also learning the wonders of photoshop.  Here a couple that didn't turn out so good but were made better with some editing.
Before
 After
 Before
 After
I learned that there just wasn't enough light in that room to not use a flash.

And of course Brooklyn dragged me in the room to take a picture of her in her helmet.

No comments: