Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Brooklyn's 1st day of Kindergarten!

  Today was Brooklyn's first day of Kindergarten! I can hardly believe it. How can she be this big?!  Her teachers this year are Mrs. Tague and Mrs. Henry.  Brooklyn has been SOOO excited for this day to come.  She talked about it with anyone who would listen all summer long.  She just loves to be around people and having a good time.  I'm excited for her to learn a little more structure and see how she does in a school setting.  
Right now she wants to be a mommy when she grows up.  She's also turned into quite the artist and always impresses me with her drawings.  I'm not an expert but I think she shows some talents in the art department.  She loves to sing, dance and pretend.  She's even brought herself to actual tears pretending to be a puppy who was looking for a family to love.  I was astonished that she could actually make herself cry. She's turned into such a funny, loving, happy and outgoing young lady.  I can't wait to see the plans the Lord has for her life. This is just the beginning!
 
 
 A picture of the cousins before school starts...
 Brooklyn sitting with her class mates and listening to Mrs. Tague read a story.
 Getting her name tag..
 Brooklyn is SO lucky to have her cousins Luke and Ava and her friend Wyatt in her class this year!!
 

No comments: