Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Time for a new one

I received a request from my mother to post a new entry. She pointed out that the last one I did was Brooklyn sick. Well she's no longer sick but was so for about a week. Just a case of roseola. Anyways, I told my mom that I had nothing to blog about because nothing funny or exciting has happened. So here's a couple things that I thought might be interesting to view....

This is how I found Brooklyn's stuffed bear one day. For some reason I found it kinda funny..

And here's what we were privileged to witness on Thanksgiving day....

1 comment:

lauren and brad said...

i agree with your mama! I'm so happy when you post! I think it is so funny that Kate is such a performer! It reminds me of when she was here singing little mermaid for us. SO FUNNY!