Friday, January 30, 2009

6 Year Anniversary Trip

I'm WAY behind on blogging!! So here's an overdue look at our little "trip" we took for our 6 year anniversary. We went to Huntington Beach for the night. Every year we go away we ask if there are any suites available and if they would be willing to upgrade for free since it's our anniversary. This year we hit the jackpot. We got a gorgeous suite!! It had 2 bathrooms, living room, dining room and master bedroom with a hot tub in the bathroom and a shower with 6 shower heads. Really nice!! It had a wrap around balcony with a great view!
We had a lovely time despite having to meet my parents at Long Beach Memorial ER because Brooklyn had a case of nursemaids elbow. It was concerning at first but once they put it back in place she was good as new and we returned to our trip. Luckily my connections got us in and out in about 1 1/2 hours!





1 comment:

lauren and brad said...

I've never heard of asking for a free upgrade...excellent tip. I've never heard of nursemaid elbow either. Sounds bizarre but I'm so glad she is ok. What a fun little get-away and not even that far away! The pics are amazing!