Thursday, March 31, 2011

6 Months!

How is it even possible?!? I'll probably say it every month. I can't believe Dylan is __ months old!! It seems like he went from a newborn to a crawler over night! He has changed so much in his 6th month. He's all over the place, crawling like it's his job (I guess it kinda is). He loves outlets, wires and the stairs. Such a boy! He can pull himself up on short objects and stand holding on for quite a while. He's not super coordinated yet so I have to watch him carefully. He's even started to wrestle a little bit. He'll attack Brooklyn's skirts and his stuffed animals. He lays on top of them and growls and bites. So cute! He's such a happy baby and smiles all the time. The only complaint is that he doesn't giggle!! He'll give us a little grunty laugh but has only really giggled for Brooklyn a couple times. And I'm really funny! He's still a very easy baby. He only really cries when he's hungry or tired. Although, when I'm at work he'd rather wait to nurse than take a bottle. The boy will go hours without eating! He's not the best sleeper, he gets up every 3-4 hours. I'm hoping he'll be growing out of that soon! If I had to guess a future occupation is would be drummer. He loves to bang on things and is constantly squealing.
I now remember how much I loved this stage with Brooklyn. From this point till about 2 is my favorite! I'm looking forward to how he's going to amaze me in the coming months!




They LOVE each other!!






1 comment:

lauren and brad said...

Brenna, he is so adorable! The cutest chunky monkey! I love him!

I agree, I can't believe it's been 6 months! Wow!