Monday, March 21, 2011

5 1/2 Months!

I missed Dylan's 5 month post. It's ok though because things got more exciting at 5 1/2 months. He mastered crawling! He's been practicing since he turned 4 months. My days have gotten busier trying to keep him out of stuff. He caught me off guard. I was not prepared for him to crawl already. My house needs to be re-baby proofed. If I had a choice I would have had him wait a little bit for this milestone. But I'm still a proud Momma!
Dylan continues to be a happy easy-going baby. He's full of smiles and little laughs. He has such a boy laugh and saves his giggles for Brooklyn. So far, she's the only one who has gotten him to really give out a good giggle.

Here's some cute pictures of Dylan at about 5 months.



Here's the first video we got of him crawling...

Dylan tolerates Brooklyn bugging him constantly. He even seems to like it!!

He's starting to get her back:) They're almost the same size!

No comments: