Friday, December 23, 2011

Brooklyn

 I feel like Brooklyn has changed so much since she turned 4.  It's time for a little update and what she's up to lately....
  • She's sassy as ever!  Although along with the sass comes some pretty funny stuff.  She's always cracking us up.
  • She has a really good imagination.  She comes up with some great stories. For example this is what she said to me out of no where, "One day I'm gonna marry daddy and then you are gonna be in my tummy.  And Kate and Luke are gonna be in my tummy.  There will be 3 babies in my tummy.  They will both be so cute!"
  • She begins almost every sentence with "emember?" 
  • She is still so patient with Dylan.
  • She loves to wrestle.
  • She still calls all her baby dolls "Jacobs".
  • She favors a new stuffed animal every couple weeks.  Right now it's the bison.
  • Recently she got in a little trouble for not listening.  On the car ride home I told her that she was going to get a consequence when we got home.  She freaked out and wanted to know what it would be.  I told her that she couldn't play with her Innotab (kid version of the iPad) for the rest of the day.  The water works started and she preceded to tell me that she was "too pretty" to get a consequence. Oh brother!
  • Speaking of the Innotab... she LOVES it.  It amazes me how quickly she can figure that thing out.  She carries it around in her backpack and calls it her "omputer".
  • She talks to anybody and everybody.  By the time we're done with a shopping trip everyone in the store knows her name.  In line at Disneyland she makes sure she introduces herself to everyone within ear shot.  Still not shy, AT ALL!
  • She loves to have her daddy sing to her at bed time.
  • She talks about Jesus frequently.
  • Anytime she feels fit she tells me to "take me a picture!"
  • She changes her clothes 10 times a day.  If she's not changing her clothes it's because she's not wearing any, also a frequent occurrence in our house.
  • After putting her to bed we have found her in random places.  Once in our bed and once in the hallway asleep under Maddie's pillow.
  • She likes to scare people.
  • She loves preschool.
  • She's still in ballet/tap class and is getting really good:)
  • She's very social and loves to be out and around people.  She never wants to be or go home.
I know there so much more about her that I always want to remember but have already forgotten some of it:( Times just goes by way to fast!!
Here are some pictures of my pretty girl...
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

ThE nIcHoLs FaMiLy said...

LOVE that girl and love her dress ;)