Tuesday, June 10, 2008

T.V. Milestone

This morning, for the first time, Brooklyn watched T.V. She's never shown much interest before and I've actually never really put anything on that's baby friendly. So today I thought, "what the heck, let's try it." Sure enough I turned on Elmo and she was hooked. She started off on my lap and occasionally would turn and smile at me. Very cute. I put a couple of pillows on the floor and laid her down with her blankie and pacifier. She stayed there for about 10 minutes. I think that's pretty good. I'm not gonna be one of those parents who always stick their kid in front of the T.V., but a break now and then will be nice.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're doomed. :)

The Jacobs said...

I'm so glad she has an appreciation for the best invention ever. It must be genetic.