Friday, October 30, 2009

Pumpkin Patch 2009

Curt and I have decided to start a new family tradition, In-N-Out then Pa's Pumpkin Patch. I was also hoping to get some better pictures. We dressed up in our best fall gear and headed out.
Brooklyn had the best time running around and kicking the hay.

Sometimes she just has to dance!

Featured below is her reaction to some boys running by and messing up her groove. She let them have it!

She was so excited to go on a ride all by herself!

Until it started moving...not a great picture, but you get the point.

We had a great time in the mirror maze. She loved looking at herself and we loved watching her run into the see through glass over and over:)


We ended the night by letting Brooklyn pick some mini pumpkins.


She finally let me take some pictures on the bales of hay since she had jeans on to protect her "bum bum."

What a fun and simple tradition, can't wait for next year!

3 comments:

Kat said...

I love the picture of her yelling at the boys, I love girls with spunk to them!

lauren and brad said...

she looks so hip!

Mary LeMonnier said...

I love her hat and scarf!! adorable.