Saturday, February 19, 2011

Valentine's 2011

This year we celebrated Valentine's over the whole weekend. The Saturday before I took Brookie to a party at church. They played games, made crafts, and decorated cookies. Of course Brook was most excited about the cookie part. I left for a little bit and apparently all she could talk about was when she was gonna get to decorate the cookies. Not surprising.
Dylan stayed with Daddy. They ran some errands and hung out in the garage.

Brooklyn called Kate ahead of time and they planned to wear the same tutus and matching hair.

Sun love.... :)

All Brooklyn cared about was eating the cookies so Kate had to help her decorate.

Waiting to pick up the craft they made.

When we got home I had these beautiful roses waiting for me.

On Valentine's day we wrapped and decorated Daddy's present. Brooklyn wanted to make him a "heart card" so we did that too.



My "future heart breaker" wasn't really into it.

The finished products....

All in all a pretty good day:)

1 comment:

lauren and brad said...

the girl cousins crack me up!